A short step-by-step guide for your first IQOS 3 use:
1. Check if your IQOS 3 Pocket Charger is turned on by pressing the charger button for 1 second.
Lights are showing on your charger? You are ready to go. If not turn on the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger by holding down the charger button for 4 seconds or charge your device with the IQOS™ Power Adaptor and IQOS™ USB cable.
2. Open the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger Door, insert the Holder into the Pocket Charger, and close the Door.
3. Wait for the small light at the top to flash. This means your IQOS 3 Holder is charging.
4. Take the Holder out of the Pocket Charger and gently insert the tobacco stick into the IQOS 3 Holder. (Remember not to twist the tobacco stick)
5. Press and hold the IQOS 3 Holder button. After one vibration, the Holder light will pulse slowly. After two vibrations, the light will stay solid white. That means your IQOS is ready to use.
6. When the light fades out, slide open the Cap and remove the used tobacco stick and recharge your IQOS 3 Holder.
1. You should charge your IQOS 3 Holder after every use. To start, first remove the used tobacco stick by lifting the Cap slightly.
2. Then put the Holder in the Pocket Charger and close the Pocket Charger Door. The LED lights at the top will indicate the IQOS 3 Holder charge level. When the small light flashes, that means the Holder is charging.
3. Wait a few minutes and the small light should stop flashing. That means your IQOS 3 Holder is ready to go!
4. After consuming up to 20 tobacco sticks, recharge the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger with the IQOS™ Power Adaptor and IQOS™ USB cable.
Keeping your IQOS clean is important, especially if you want to get the optimal performance. Thankfully, the IQOS™ Cleaning Tool does most of the work for you:
1. To start the cleaning process, leave your IQOS 3 Holder to cool.
2. Take the Cap off your IQOS 3 Holder and tap the holder to free any loose tobacco stuck inside.
3. Now remove the lid of the IQOS™ Cleaning Tool. Insert it into the Holder and rotate the IQOS™ Cleaning Tool.
4. After approximately 20 tobacco sticks, you should also use the IQOS™ Cleaning Sticks to clean inside your Holder. Remember to avoid the blade when you do so.
5. Lastly, don't forget to clean the IQOS™ Cap, too, top and bottom. It's a good way to ensure a better use.
2. Charging your IQOS 3
Remember to keep your IQOS 3 Pocket Charger battery charged daily so that it is always ready for use when you need it. Litte tip - Try to charge it at the same time as you charge your phone. Your IQOS 3 will charge faster if plugged to a wall power outlet than to a laptop’s USB ports.
Still have questions about IQOS?
We are here to help you
Send us your query. Service available every day from 9 am to 9 pm
Do you need further information about IQOS? Here you can find the answers to the most frequently asked questions.
IQOS Care Team
Want to speak to one of our IQOS support experts? No problem, call us at 0800 90 10 91. Available every day from 9 am to 9 pm.
This product is not risk-free - for adult use only.