A short step-by-step guide for your first IQOS 3 DUO use:
1. To turn the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger on or off, press the button at the top for 4 seconds. Tap the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger button to check the battery level. If it’s low, plug the device into a power outlet using the IQOS™ USB Power Adaptor and USB Cable.
2. Check the status lights on your IQOS Holder to see the battery level. Two lights mean it’s fully charged and you can use it twice. One light means one use. No lights mean it’s time to recharge the Holder.
3. To use your IQOS 3 DUO Holder, gently insert a tobacco stick. Don’t twist the tobacco stick. If you do, you risk breaking the blade. After you’ve inserted the tobacco stick, press and hold the Holder Button. You’ll feel a vibration and the lights will pulse slowly. That means the Holder is getting ready. When you feel two vibrations and both status lights are steadily on, that means you’re good to go.
4. If you feel two vibrations again, that means your IQOS time is nearly up. Slide open the IQOS 3 DUO Holder, remove the tobacco stick, and slide the Holder shut. Tap the Holder Button to see the device’s status. Remember: one light means there’s one use remaining. You can use your IQOS Holder once more or place the holder back in the Pocket Charger.
5. With the IQOS 3 DUO Holder in the charger, watch the lights on top of the charger. When it’s flashing, that means the Holder is charging. When both lights are on, that means you can take the Holder out.
1. Tap the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger Button to check the battery level. A flashing light at the top of the charger signals a low battery. Plug the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger into a power outlet using the IQOS™ Power Adaptor and IQOS™ USB cable. Now the flashing light indicates the battery’s charging. When the status bar is full, that means you have a full charge, which is good for up to 20 uses.
2. Check the status lights on your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Two lights mean your Holder is fully charged and you can use it twice. 1 light means you only have 1 use left. No lights mean it’s time to recharge your Holder.
3. With the IQOS 3 DUO Holder in the Pocket Charger, watch the lights on top of the Pocket Charger. When it’s flashing, that means the Holder is charging. When both lights are on, that means you can take the Holder out.
Cleaning shouldn’t be hard work. So our IQOS™ Cleaning Tool makes it easy.
1. Once your IQOS 3 DUO Holder is cool, after at least 30 seconds from the last use, you can slide the Cap off.
2. Tap out any loose tobacco inside your Holder. Take the lid off of the IQOS™ Cleaning Tool and check that it is in good condition. Now insert it to the end of your IQOS 3 DUO Holder. Once the IQOS™ Cleaning Tool is in the Holder, twist it gently. When you finish, carefully remove it.
3. After approximately 20 tobacco sticks, also use the IQOS™ Cleaning Sticks to clean inside your Holder. Remember to avoid the blade when you do so. And clean the IQOS™ Cap, too, top and bottom.
Still have questions about IQOS?
We are here to help you.
Send us your query.
Service available every day from 9 am to 9 pm
Do you need further information about IQOS? Here you can find the answers to the most frequently asked questions.
IQOS Care Team
Want to speak to one of our IQOS support experts? No problem, call us at 0800 90 10 91.
Available every day from 9 am to 9 pm.
This product is not risk-free - for adult use only.