A short step-by-step guide for your first IQOS 2.4 PLUS use:
1. Check if your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Pocket Charger is turned on by pressing the charger button for 1 second.
Lights are showing on your charger? You are ready to go. If not turn on the IQOS 2.4 PLUS Pocket Charger by holding down the charger button for 4 seconds or charge your IQOS with the IQOS™ Power Adaptor and USB cable.
2. Open the lid, insert the IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder into the Pocket Charger, and close the lid. The flashing LED indicates your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder is charging.
3. Take the Holder out of the Pocket Charger and gently insert the tobacco stick into the Holder. Remember not to twist the tobacco stick.
4. Press and hold the Holder button. After one vibration, the Holder light will pulse slowly. When the light stays solid white, your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder is ready to use.
5. When the light fades out, slide open the Cap and remove the used tobacco stick and recharge your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder.
Make sure your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder and Pocket Charger are always ready when you need them.
1. You should charge your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder after every use. To start, first slide the Cap upward and remove the used tobacco stick.
2. Then put the Holder in the Pocket Charger and close the lid. When the light flashes, that means the Holder is charging.
3. Wait a few minutes and the small light should stop flashing. That means your Holder is ready to go.
4. After consuming up to 20 tobacco sticks, recharge the Pocket Charger with the IQOS™ USB-Power Adaptor and IQOS™ USB Cable.
For an optimal performance, keeping your IQOS 2.4 PLUS clean is important. Thankfully, the IQOS™ Cleaning Tool does most of the work for you:
1. To start the cleaning process, leave your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder to cool.
2. Take the Cap of your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder and tap the Holder to free any loose tobacco stuck inside.
3. Now remove the lid from the IQOS™ Cleaning Tool. Insert it into the Holder and rotate the IQOS™ Cleaning Tool.
4. After approximately 20 tobacco sticks you should also use the IQOS™ Cleaning Stick to clean your IQOS 2.4 PLUS Holder. Use it gently.
5. Lastly, don’t forget to clean inside the IQOS™ Cap. It’s a good way to ensure optimal use.
Still have questions about IQOS?
We are here to help you.
Send us your query.
Service available every day from 9 am to 9 pm.
Do you need further information about IQOS? Here you can find the answers to the most frequently asked questions.
IQOS Care Team
Want to speak to one of our IQOS support experts? No problem, call us at 0800 90 10 91. Available every day from 9 am to 9 pm.
This product is not risk-free - for adult use only.