IQOS Devices FAQs
I cannot insert tobacco sticks into the Holder.
If you have difficulties inserting the tobacco sticks in the IQOS Holder, we advise you to first check whether:
• there is any tobacco residue left in the Holder
• the heating blade is cleaned regularly
• the Cap is fully closed
If the above is all right, you can try pre-heating the Holder prior to inserting the tobacco stick.
IQOS 2.4PLUS / IQOS 3/IQOS 3 DUO:
1. Press the Holder button to start heating
2. Wait for 2-3 seconds for pre-heating
3. Gently insert the tobacco stick
IQOS 3 MULTI:
1. Open the lid
2. Press the button to start heating the device
3. Wait 2-3 seconds for pre-heating
4. Gently insert the tobacco stick
If none of the above solutions helps, please contact our IQOS Care Team (via telephone: 0800 90 10 91, available Monday-Sunday, 9 am - 9 pm; via e-mail: [email protected]) or ask for assistance at the nearest IQOS Partner Store.
How often should I clean my IQOS?
To ensure optimal taste, we recommend cleaning your IQOS once a day. You can clean even more frequently if you feel to.
A regular cleaning of your IQOS will make the cleaning process quick and smooth.
Only use the IQOS™ Cleaning Tools and IQOS™ Cleaning Sticks to clean your IQOS.
How to clean the IQOS™ Cleaning Tool?
Gently tap the IQOS™ Cleaning Tool on a surface and use a cloth to get rid of the residues.
Do not clean it with water to avoid any humid contact with the electronics of the IQOS Holder.
How do I clean my IQOS?
You can easily clean your IQOS Holder and IQOS™ Cap in few steps:
1. Switch off your IQOS Holder
2. Wait for at least 30 seconds until the IQOS device has cooled down
3.Remove the Cap
4. Slide open your IQOS™ Cleaning Tool and check if it is not deformed and free of particles
1. Insert the IQOS™ Cleaning Tool into the heating chamber of your Holder
2. Gently twist the IQOS™ Cleaning Tool without applying further pressure
3. Extract the IQOS™ Cleaning Tool from the Holder
4. Gently tap the Holder and the IQOS™ Cleaning Tool to remove the tobacco residuals
1. Insert the IQOS™ Cleaning Stick into the heating chamber and clean its walls
2. Do not push or hit against the blade
1. Clean the inside of the IQOS™ Cap with the IQOS™ Cleaning Sticks
2. Clean the bottom of the Cap with the IQOS™ Cleaning Tool
What are the optimal IQOS storage conditions?
Keep IQOS away from water, direct sunlight and/or heat.
Do not leave IQOS device for extended period of time in a hot place, such as inside a car, as the battery or electronics may be damaged or significantly deteriorated.
Is IQOS safe as an electronic device?
IQOS Holder and Pocket Charger are safe, as electronic devices, when used in accordance with the instructions in the Quick Start Guide. For more details refer to the User Guide.
They both comply with EU consumer electronic safety requirements indicated by the “CE" (European Conformity) symbols on the packaging.
What do I do if I have an issue with my IQOS device?
In case you have any problems with your IQOS, please contact our IQOS Care Team at 0800 90 10 91 (free of charge in Austria) or visit an IQOS Partner Store near you. We will, together with our agents, find the most suitable solution to replace your IQOS device in warranty cases.
Alternatively, you can use our online self-diagnosis tool to identify and fix the issue with your IQOS.
This product is not risk-free - for adult use only.